Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm A Witch Cuz That's What I Am


Continued from Not Even God Can Help Me Pt2

Response: answer me something y did u request to be my friend? cuz u think i need help or be cuz u think u used to be like me............n im not spiritually looking for crap.............n im not a witch cuz i think that a spell will fill in the VOID in my heart. that is who i am.............and do yourself a favor stop acting like your doing Gods work. as if u can make a difference in someones life...............cuz some may take it worse then i did..............oh and another thing if i wanted your help i would of looked for it or asked for it................peace

Reply: We randomly friend requests girls letting them know that WeUsed2bu Girl Advice site exist and we're here if they need advice or encouragement. It's up to the girls to accept or not. You accepted and then began inquiring. So I must respond, especially when someone says that they’re too far away that not even God can help. You wanted to know what God’s plan for your life is, so I told you.

Yes, I do think I used to be like you. I had my own dark side and walls around my heart that I used to keep people out. I did not trust easily and I did not want to know about God. My life has not been easy because I was so stubborn.

Being a witch is not who you were meant to be. God has a better plan for you. This is a very destruction path that you are on. Those who follow the path of the magic arts are on a road that leads away from God. In one way or another, the end will be disaster. There was an evil Queen Jezebel who practiced witchcraft (2 Kings 9:22) bringing catastrophe on herself and all Israel. Over and over, God denounces those who "conjure spells" and those who practice witchcraft and sorcery. The Bible says that anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord (Deuteronomy 18:10-12; 2 Kings 21:6; Micah 5:12; Isaiah 47:12; Ezekiel 13:18, 20; Acts 8:11-24; Leviticus 20:27; Exodus 7:11; Revelation 9:21; 22:15).

On your page I saw a little banner that gave me hope to keep pressing forward. It says, “Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.” I know that by sharing the love of Christ Jesus, God will use me to make a difference in other people’s lives.

I’m here for you if you need me..

Trophy of Grace


Have a question or topic idea?
Read Scriptures by Subject
Read our counselors' testimonies