Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Emotional Rollercoaster


MySpace friend sends update to You Are Not Alone

My day was an emotional rollercoaster. I Woke Up. Felt Perfect. Felt Happy and Good Enough I Prayed I Asked For the Holy Spirt To Be with me. I Went To School And It Seemed Like God Didn’t care, Didn’t care on how I felt ….girls were mean, My friends Became My enemies because “Im Different”I Was Alone, I Know God is always with me, But Today,Well Everyday since Ive been trying to accept the Lord, I've Felt Alone And My heart Isn't happy, :/ I Don’t know what to do, what to feel,I used to Cut myself;; But then I started hanging out with the girls Who Don’t love God and stuff, I stoped cutting myself. Now I feel like cutting like skipping meals And Uhh I don’t even know anymore :/I need help, God isn’t helping and no one is ever there, I try to talk to my mom but she doesn't understand, Help?

In His Hands replies..

I want you to truly know that we here at WeUsed2bu are very concerned for you and have been praying for you. The reality is, NOTHING is worth hurting yourself over. I know how tough it is to be the outcast. I know how hard it is to try and fit in and can't. As believers in Christ Jesus we need to understand that He too was an outcast and was persecuted for being different. I wish I could tell you that when you accept Jesus in your life that all your problems disappear, but that would be a lie. The difference is that we can take our concerns, sadness, frustrations, anxieties and everything to God and he will be there to comfort us.

Psalm 9:9- the LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.

Lean on God and he will bring you through it. You are still very young and have a long life ahead of you with a lot of great times and unfortunately some bad ones, try to release your anger more constructively. When I find myself overwhelmed I will sometimes blast my music and cry my eyes out, other times I'll put on my running shoes and just go. I recently started going to a gym and the amount of stress you can release there is awesome. Anything is better than cutting, so try other outlets. But most importantly NEVER EVER give up trusting God. The Lord places situations in our life to strengthen us, it is His way of evaluating our faith and strength. Be strong and DO NOT GIVE UP!

James 1:12- God blesses those who patiently endure testing and temptation. Afterward they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.

In Christ's love,

"In His Hands"