Friday, June 20, 2008

My Friend Becomes My Boyfriend-Everythings A Mess!


Anonymous asks..Wow... Great timing on the request! Ok well.. me and my best guy friend have been friends for two and a half years. Well not too long ago we tried dating. Along with alot ALOT of complications we ended up breaking up and we fought alot after it. He has told me he never wanted to see me and didnt want to play this game with me. But yet after I leave town to think and when I come back he acts like nothing ever happened!!! Things got really bad on and off... now I just don't feel the same about him. But he still messages me and tells me he loves me. I know I love him too, but I'm not in love with him. You know what I mean? I no thats really confusing but any help???


Answer..God sends us what we need right when we need it..on time! It's unfortunate that you are going through this. I know it's tough and these situations can get sticky. The first thing I have to tell is to ask God to help you make the right decision and to give you the words to speak to your guy friend. You should clearly explain to him that you don't want to hurt him and that you are sorry that this got complicated. Tell him how you feel. He needs to respect your space and allow your friendship time to heal. Pray about whether or not you should separate yourself from him until he has had time to get over you. God cares about every detail of our lives. Acknowledge Him in all your ways and he will give you direction and guidance. His ways are always better than ours. Remember He sees what lies ahead and can help us avoid unnecessary stress.I will be praying for and your friend..

Sincerely,

Trophy of Grace

Have a question or topic idea?
Read Scriptures by Subject
Read our counselors' testimonies