Friday, June 20, 2008

I Don't Want To Wake Up Any More!


No More Asked..What do I do I wish that I don’t wake up in the mornings no more? Everything is going wrong.

Answer..I remember days like that. Where it seemed like my world was falling apart all around me. It felt like I could not get a break. It’s a lonely place, but it does not have to be. We are not alone. God is always with us through it all.

Sometimes things don’t go the way we plan. Maybe someone hurts us, abandons us, or lets us down. We feel like we want to give up and throw in the towel, but this is not God’s plan for our life. It’s hard to believe it when we are in the middle of a storm in our life but God has wonderful plan for us. They are plans for good to give us a future and a hope. (Jeremiah 29:11) I have learned in my life that God’s way of doing things are not usually the way I would do it. (Isaiah 55:8-9) However He has been faithful to show me that He will work EVERYTHING out for my good. He wants to do that for all of us, but we have to put our trust in Him. (Romans 8:28) He is the only one who can free us from these feelings of despair and give us joy. One of my favorite scriptures says that weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning. (Psalm 30:5)

I don’t know what has caused you to hurt so bad that you don’t want to wake up in the morning. Your problem, your situation, your pain, is not too big for God. He can heal you and make you whole. He can make your crooked path straight and new thing in your life. (Isaiah 43:18-19) He can bring your through the wilderness. He can put your feet on solid ground and put a new song on your heart. If you will humble yourself before Him He will surely lift you up out of the pit of despair. (Psalm 40:1-3)

May God give you strength and courage to face another day. May you feel the love that He has for you in your heart and may it cause you to draw near to Him. In Jesus name..Amen

Trophy of Grace

Suicide & The Word

Have a question or topic idea?
Read Scriptures by Subject
Read our counselors' testimonies